Sunday, May 31, 2015

Shivers Film Society's Video-drome series: Switchblade Sisters on Monday

Sounds like a cool event, and there's free entry, so I guess attendance is down to ones schedule: the Vancouver Video-drome series, affiliated with Shivers Film Society and the VIFF, is going to be showing Switchblade Sisters, directed by 70's exploitation filmmaker Jack Hill. Doors at 6:30, at the Backstage Lounge on Granville Island. I've never seen Switchblade Sisters, truth be known, but I've owned the DVD since about 2003, I love Coffy and Spider Baby and the other Jack Hill flicks I've seen... Maybe I'll give this a try...

1 comment:

Allan MacInnis said...

Nope, I won't, I have to come back to Maple Ridge after work. Hmm... I wonder if Mom would like it? (We did watch Coffy together, after all!).