Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Wett Stilettos at the Rickshaw

I guess when I get four great photos of a band from bev davies, it will be bad form to mix and match with my mediocre cellphone pics, eh? (Unless mine are specactularly good, which is unlikely to ever be the case, or else if they maybe serve some illustrative purpose bev's don't - which certainly doesn't apply here).

So - unless I get hit by a bus, I have a great Wett Stilettos interview appearing somewhere soon (not sure where), and bev's photos will likely surface then. Meantime, these guys are my favourite "new" punk band in Vancouver; check out their bandcamp here; their new CD, First Cutt, is out now! Meantime, these are my best pics from the other night, opening for Bif Naked. By the by, Bif rocked, was in GREAT form, and it was really cool to see "Daddy's Getting Married" performed live; never much expected I would. I was further back, bein' jostled, by the time Bif came on and none of my pics are really worth a damn, but I could get up nice and close for the Wett Stilettos, so...

Click to make larger!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://bigtakeover.com/interviews/getting-wet-for-the-wett-stilettos-a-pinto-stiletto-interview